Access important information for the ISP reimbursement process here!
The ISP reimbursement request window for Semester 1st of the 2018–2019 school year is now closed.
As you begin the process of requesting your ISP reimbursement, please read through and follow the instructions below:
- Review the board policy [PDF]
- You'll need to know your Family ID and your oldest student's ID [PDF]
- Months needed for the 1st semester submission: September, October, November and December
- Months needed for the 2nd semester submission: January, February, March, April and May
Please note that per the full policy you must meet the following criteria to qualify for reimbursement:
- You must have been enrolled through the end of the semester.
School Year 2018–2019
Semester 1 end date: 1/24/19
Semester 2 end date: 6/7/19
- You must have proof of residency for your current address, and current health forms on file with the school.
- The address you list on the request for reimbursement must match the address ISPA has on file.
- You must have compliant attendance. Reimbursement will not be provided for students with 3 or more unexcused absences.
- Verifying and following up on criteria may result in a delay in payment.
Please follow the outlined TWO step process:
Step #1: Please complete the online request form HERE
Step #2: Please send the following information to ISP@insightpa.org:
- Name of person submitting request, exactly as you typed it in the online form
- Phone number of person submitting request
- One- to two-page bill that shows your internet cost for each month. Bundled bills are permitted. There is no need to ask your provider for a breakdown of just internet cost as long as it is shown on the bill generally. A one- or two-page summary that includes name, address, dates of service, and "internet" shown in services is sufficient.
- Your bill does not need to be itemized with the exact amount showing for internet.
- If possible, condense each monthly bill to one file. We suggest using a photo/scanner app if you have a smart phone. Example: One file per month x 5 months = 5 files. A file can have multiple pages, but all pages in one month's bill will be be combined into one file to be attached to your email.
- Email bills to ISP@insightpa.org
Verifying and following up on criteria may result in a delay in payment.