ISPA Title IX and Non-Discrimination Notice
Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, 20 U.S.C. §1681 et seq., protects students from discrimination based on sex in educational programs or activities that receive Federal financial assistance. Title IX states that: No person shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any academic, extracurricular, research, occupational training, or other education program or activity operated by a recipient which receives Federal financial assistance.
Insight Pennsylvania Cyber Charter School (ISPA) shall not retaliate against any person for opposing an unlawful educational practice or policy, or making charges, testifying or participating in any complaint or action under Title IX.
In providing any aid, benefit, or service to a student, ISPA shall not, on the basis of sex:
- Treat one person differently from another in determining whether such person satisfies any requirement or condition for the provision of such aid, benefit, or service;
- Provide different aid, benefits, or services or provide aid, benefits, or services in a different manner;
- Deny any person any such aid, benefit, or service;
- Subject any person to separate or different rules of behavior, sanctions, or other treatment;
- Aid or perpetuate discrimination against any person by providing significant assistance to any agency, organization, or person which discriminates on the basis of sex in providing any aid, benefit or service to students or employees;
- Otherwise limit any person in the enjoyment of any right, privilege, advantage, or opportunity
Complaints or questions regarding Title IX and sexual discrimination or harassment should be directed to the ISPA Title IX Coordinator:
Eileen Cannistraci (CEO), Title IX Coordinator
Insight PA Cyber Charter School
350 Eagleview Blvd, Exton PA 19341